Im back im back im BACKKKKKK. after such a long break and a oh.so.unsuccessful blog, i am finally back to blog. well, i wasn't that determined to update my blog and ended up abandon and now, it is deleted. okay, let's see will this blog be a successful one.


My n85 sent for repair AGAIN. second time in 2 months. GREAT right. due to the speaker problem caused by watching movie at maximum volume by my friends, i was frustrated over the snake-length earphone which i use to listen to music and is rather annoying. haven't mention that the earphone hurts. it is big for my ear and i have to reposition the earphone like very few seconds, it is such a torturous thing. there are defects on the phone casing. i am so not lending my phone to anybody anymore. also that, my in-ear headphone is also spoilt. and i have to wait for like another month to get back my headphone. gosh, what a life i am having. i should love it right. HAHAHA.

Will update later when i got back my phone. till then, bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment